Elite Programme ZKeteers ZYouth Z Die Hard Z Schools Z Edge Jump
Congratulations, Rania Rahardja, for winning Singapore’s first Gold medal (Asian Cadet Individual Women’s Epee) at the Asian Junior & Cadet Fencing Championships 2009!
- Proven World-Class Coaching
- Individual Fencing Lessons & Training Plan
- Mental & Physical Conditioning
- Intensive Training Camps
Grooming Young Fencers
For The National Team
Head Sabre Coach, Z Fencing
(former National Sabre Coach, China)
Singapore's #1 Ranked Sabre Fencer
As Singapore’s premier fencing club, Z Fencing has groomed many of Singapore’s top fencers. Our new Elite Fencing Programme will help develop fencers for top flight competitive fencing at the highest levels including the Youth Olympic Games.
- 3 Times A Week Training
- Elite Programme Design Based On The Latest Training Techniques Adopted By Elite Athletes From Around The World
- Physical & Mental Conditioning Activities In Our High Performance Centre
- For Young Fencers 9 - 18 years old
Producing Young Champions
Director of Coaching, Z Fencing
Master of Arms & former
National Coach of Singapore
Gold medalists in the
Singapore 2008 Minime Under 14 Girls Foil Team
(from left: Alisa Toh, Celine Chong & Chiah Cailyn)
To see the complete results of our medal winning results in the 2008 Singapore Minime Fencing Championships, please click here.
4000 square feet of dedicated facilites for
mental and physical conditioning training at our
High Performance Centre in United Square.
To register or find out more about our Elite Fencing Programme, contact us at email@example.com for details.